UPS

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saddle Brook, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in December 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite simple a few questions with the interviewer asking for credentials and to see if I was legally allowed to work in the U.S. Other then that on the same day they made us watch a safety video.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company in particular?   View Answer

Syracuse, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview for Temp driver. No benefits, no job after dec 24th.

Reason for Declining – No job after temp season and I need fulltime job

Louisville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in August 2012.

Interview Details – why do you wanna work here.

Interview Question – what are your hobbies.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interveiw process was exactly what you might expect for this position in that you are asked to provide information about driving record, as well as 1:1 questions about you interests and enthusiasm about stuff and things and general usefulness. I had a fine time speaking with everyone there and found the interview to be a good experiance. The benifits offered were great and I liked them. Bosses were good people. I liked the company allot but dont seem to have gotten the job. Continue the hunt i guess.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Driver

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UPS in January 2012.

Interview Details – went in to have a chat and present driver info

Interview Question – what would you do if you were running late on deliveries   Answer Question

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!