UPS Freight Package Handler Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS Freight (Newark, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and schedule a interview online. It was a group interview and after the interview the HR person call me a week later to say I got the job and to come in for orientation that last for a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS Freight

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS Freight (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for a part-time package handler position online. After completing the application I was invited to choose a day for an appointment to tour the facility. The tour consisted of a brief overview of the job requirements along with around 30 other applicants which lasted approximately half an hour. After the tour each applicant was given a brief 1:1 interview. I was told I would be called if I were to be considered for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UPS?   1 Answer
    • If offered a position, how long do you see yourself working for UPS?   3 Answers

Package Handler Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS Freight in May 2009.

Interview

Went ver gresat

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for UPS   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about UPS   1 Answer

Not enough hours