UPS Freight

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Center Manager Interview

Service Center Manager
Waco, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UPS Freight in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked if interested. I was then told I was being considered. I was then told that someone else was chosen.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Service Center Manager Interview

Service Center Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS Freight in January 2008.

Interview Details – I sent my resume via their internet website. It was a long process. I had to wait until I was contacted by them, There was no way for me to contact them. Then they called and had a phone interview. From there I met with the Human Resources director. I then met with the Regional Manager and then the Northeast Division Vice President. Long interviews.

Interview Question – Explain areas where you have succeeded in planning   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Originally was offered $80000, Negotiated Up to $96000.

Worked for UPS Freight? Contribute to the Community!