UPS

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IE Management Trainee Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Hiring process was lengthy but my hiring manager was very attentive and kept me posted.
Delays were due to the Human Resource department incompetencies. Also found them to be incompetent as I became a hiring supervisor later on. (Finalizing requsition forms, communicating required steps etc)

Interview Question – Interview itself was not very challenging. I found him to be scrambling for questions.
Asked a lot about previous experiences with other employers, let me mostly talk about myself
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the salary offered, found it to be generous

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS Videos

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS IE Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees and interview candidates.