UPS Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

Updated Mar 30, 2015

1.4

Feeder Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

apply online, get an interview scheduled online for the next day or 2. this was highly convenient and the HR rep was easily accessible. I really liked this process a lot. There's not a lot else to say except that making me write a 30 word minimum is very egregious lol

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with being on call 24/7?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

We were talked to in a group. If you fill out the application online and they do not give you an interview by the time you are done with the online application you will probably not get hired. If you did and it is in a big city for a main hub there will be other people in the class everyone gets a tour he ask if you think you can do the job and if you say yes you come back and then you are hired you fill out paper work as a class and then you get your start day and time.

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Met at 10pm at night, signed up for the shift I wanted to work, toured the facility and assured the manager I would have no issues. I was hired on site.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work at UPS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

The first "interview was a your of the facility." Pretty basic. The second interview was some more basic questions about my experience and work history. Very quick and easy hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set prices. You do have the option of being an unloader/loader at $8.50 an hour or a sorter at $9.50 an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

very easy interview. normal qustions

Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks. Started with a simple phone call after applying on-line.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy negotiation.

UPS Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

It was basic scenario questions like what would you do/how did you handle this situation. My interviewer was very nice and positive. it was my first job so i was nervous but he helped me thru it.