UPS

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Interview Details – HR called and asked one question. "What are your salary expectations?" I answered and she said I was above their range of $55 to $60,000.

Interview Question – First question was about money.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in May 2008.

Interview Details – Skills test was not to difficult, it consisted of logic and data analysis. Interview was with two supervisors.

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too low of pay.

New Stanton, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS in January 2007.

Interview Details – It was a pretty easy process.... This company is looking for employees that are educated.. it really doesn't matter in what.. If you have the ability to learn, you can do just about any job at this company. Working here has been a great experience... It's just like any other company.. when things are good the are good.. when they are bad they are bad.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   View Answer

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!