Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS
- Part Time Package Handler (190)
- Driver Helper (65)
- Seasonal Driver Helper (41)
- UPS Package Handler (29)
- Inside Sales Representative (24)
- Part Time Supervisor (20)
- Loader (17)
- Account Executive (14)
- Part Time Operations Supervisor (11)
- Delivery Driver (10)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- UPS Loader (9)
- Package Delivery Driver (9)
- UPS Preload (8)
- Unloader (8)
- Intern (8)
- Sorter (6)
- UPS Part Time Package Handler (6)
- Seasonal Driver (5)
- PT Supervisor (5)
- Seasonal Package Handler (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Manager (5)
- Preload Supervisor (5)
- Package Handler (5)
- Driver (5)
- Marketing Analyst (4)
- Part-time Package Handler (4)
- Industrial Engineer (4)
- Pre-loader (4)
Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview
I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.
HR called and asked one question. "What are your salary expectations?" I answered and she said I was above their range of $55 to $60,000.
- First question was about money. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UPS
Industrial Engineering Supervisor InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at UPS (Miami, FL) in May 2008.
Skills test was not to difficult, it consisted of logic and data analysis. Interview was with two supervisors.
- what is your weakness? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Too low of pay.
Industrial Engineering Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at UPS (New Stanton, PA) in January 2007.
It was a pretty easy process.... This company is looking for employees that are educated.. it really doesn't matter in what.. If you have the ability to learn, you can do just about any job at this company. Working here has been a great experience... It's just like any other company.. when things are good the are good.. when they are bad they are bad.
- Why do you want to work here 1 Answer