UPS Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS.

Hiring process was too easy.
Mostly phone call interviews. But, be prepared for 1:1 if you stay near by. Also be prepared for skype interview.
Interviews are often scheduled for 30-45 mins.
Interview panel might have more than 2 members on board.
 Waited for 5 days to hear from the recruiters on the offer.

Interview Questions
  • There were no hard questions. Hiring process was too easy. Anyone can crack the interview.   Answer Question

No career growth opportunity in future.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Applied through my college. Got a email to an in-person interview. It was a bit of a pain to sign in, including having to take a picture and get a badge. Employees were nice and receptive

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Applied via email sent out to school, was reached out to, and submitted to the actual requisition number. Easy communication. Very eager to talk to.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UPS.

I applied through their website and got a call within a week which was just a screening. Another week later I got called again to setup a time for a phone interview with a hiring manager. That happened and went very well, answered all their questions (simple html, java, and sql questions) and the hiring manager openly told me he liked me. Spoke with another hiring manager and very similar experience. Didn't get an offer though (guessing its because of my low gpa).

Interview Questions
    • How do you create a link in html?
      Explain inheritance in java.
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

I submitted my resume and cover letter on the UPS website after seeing the posting on glassdoor. I was contacted a few days later by a junior HR staff member. She only got my profile, asking what types of functions I've done and how proficient I am in Excel etc. from her description of the function they were looking for someone who was quite experienced for an internship role and that the person might be considered for full employment later.

At the end of the conversation she told me that she would get back to me about an in-person interview the following week, but I have not heard anything since that conversation.

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at UPS.

Phone - basic questions

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!