UPS Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview asked very basic questions with a few situational/behavioral questions. Very straightforward and similar to a review and explication of the resume. The interviewers are very friendly, and they do not ask any difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Timonium, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview was with HR and the other one was with team members including a director. In the interview with HR, I was asked about mostly mostly behavioral based and about a resume. For example, what did you do before?, What are you going to do in this situation? what is your weakness?, and etc. The questions with team members were technical based about Java; basic, methods, how to use them, and etc.

Interview Questions

• How and when do you use try-catch?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked as a team. What is the most difficult thing? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are the differences between method Overloading versus Overriding?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

Applied online through college and got set up in an interview in person with a person from HR. It led to a phone interview with the head of the department I was applying to.

Intern Interview

Interview

Basic interview process. I applied for the position, received an initial phone call about my dreams and aspirations and then got issued a face to face interview right after. I got called about a week after my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

Hiring process was too easy. Mostly phone call interviews. But, be prepared for 1:1 if you stay near by. Also be prepared for skype interview. Interviews are often scheduled for 30-45 mins. Interview panel might have more than 2 members on board. Waited for 5 days to hear from the recruiters on the offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions. Hiring process was too easy. Anyone can crack the interview.   Answer Question

No career growth opportunity in future.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

Applied via email sent out to school, was reached out to, and submitted to the actual requisition number. Easy communication. Very eager to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call within a week which was just a screening. Another week later I got called again to setup a time for a phone interview with a hiring manager. That happened and went very well, answered all their questions (simple html, java, and sql questions) and the hiring manager openly told me he liked me. Spoke with another hiring manager and very similar experience. Didn't get an offer though (guessing its because of my low gpa).

Interview Questions

• How do you create a link in html? Explain inheritance in java.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through my college. Got a email to an in-person interview. It was a bit of a pain to sign in, including having to take a picture and get a badge. Employees were nice and receptive

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter on the UPS website after seeing the posting on glassdoor. I was contacted a few days later by a junior HR staff member. She only got my profile, asking what types of functions I've done and how proficient I am in Excel etc. from her description of the function they were looking for someone who was quite experienced for an internship role and that the person might be considered for full employment later. At the end of the conversation she told me that she would get back to me about an in-person interview the following week, but I have not heard anything since that conversation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Phone - basic questions