UPS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Windsor, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Signed in early and ended up being called up first for the interview. HR asked me a few basic questions and had me come in for fingerprints the next day in the morning. Now I'm waiting for the background check to go through and hopefully get the call back soon. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for UPS? What is your past experience? Do you intend on being temporary or long-term?   4 Answers

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at UPS in July 2015.

Interview

Went to the tour then they call me to my first appointment they guy told that will call me maybe the next day and that I had to complete some information online

Interview Questions

• The HR told me in my second interview after he asked me a few questions but he said that we will call me asap but he told me that I had to complete some information at ups.com and then he will call me but I can't find anything on my profile what should I do HELP!!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Very basic interview. Took about 10 minutes if that. Interview was with the building manager and the floor manager. Asked about 5 questions in total. Can you lift 50lbs? When can you start? How did you hear about the job? Overall the interview was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I went in for a interview/tour of facility. All part time package handler have to tour the facility to get a sense of the physicality of the job, I believe. The interview was brief with standard questions like where do you live, do you go to school, what shift are you applying for, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want the job? It's very physical and it's not for everyone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was fairly easy. Being prior military helped a bit. I took a tour of the facility before starting the interview, she asked about my education and military experience. She then said she will recommend me to work on the ramp because I'm tough from my military experience and dependable with opportunities to move up quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable $10.10 per hour.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

Hire anyone that walks through the door despite their physical condition or if they are qualified for the job. Basic interview like you would get at most entry level jobs. Complete a bunch of questions on a computer as well. Not much to it really. Like I said, they hire ANYONE to fill numbers.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 75 pounds? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

The hiring was very smooth and even the interview went well, no tricky questions and the manager was a no nonsense type of man. You were expected to show up in the proper attire for the interview and you are in and out with a firm handshake at the end.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard and reach the deadline with other team members   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

I was attending a local college and they came to our campu. I applied right then and there. I received a call a week later and interviewed. Got the job right away. It was pretty easy just show confidence in your abilities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UPS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS (Edison, NJ).

Interview

It was simple, asked direct questions, talked about what the job would be like. Talked about career advancement within the company, and basic history of UPS. It was pretty much a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your level of fitness   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at UPS (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Hired thru temp agency took typing test have to score over 30 words a min and accrcecy when listened to calls also you go in and have to listening to calls to see how you respond to different sernero