UPS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Windsor, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Signed in early and ended up being called up first for the interview. HR asked me a few basic questions and had me come in for fingerprints the next day in the morning. Now I'm waiting for the background check to go through and hopefully get the call back soon. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for UPS? What is your past experience? Do you intend on being temporary or long-term?   5 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied online I was contacted within two business days to set up an in-store appointment. I was then told to take an online interview which took about 30 minutes. Overall had a good experience and I hope I get hired. I was told they were looking to hire someone by mid next week. Wish me luck

UPS Preload Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied online, then was called in talk with a human resources rep. Well, first they gave everyone a tour, and then you had to come back later on and then they interviewed. Then they asked a bunch of questions like what my availabliity was and that I had transportation and all of those types of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Took a tour of the facility and HR stress how physically demanding the job is. After the tour scheduled time for 1on1 interview and questions were straight forward and simple

Interview Questions

• Explain an event when safety was important, can you lift 70lbs? Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at UPS (Mesquite, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by HR to come in for a walk through to view the operations and see if it's a position I would be interested in. I interviewed for the package handler position and I was told about the different shifts and which one I wanted to choose from. I interviewed about what the position entailed with the weather and lifting. I was asked if I could handle the fast pace that was required. The constant changing of being moved around wherever needed to get the work out. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked did I think I could have it?   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. This company's interview was like every other process. Once I arrived, I was told what I was going to be doing and if I was able to relate to the work that was necessary. Everything was clear and informative. I rate this experience an overall positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Very basic interview. Took about 10 minutes if that. Interview was with the building manager and the floor manager. Asked about 5 questions in total. Can you lift 50lbs? When can you start? How did you hear about the job? Overall the interview was quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The HR representative discussed my online application which I filled out prior to the interview and discussed as to why I wanted to work for UPS and If hired how long I would stay with the company. Also where I see myself in the company with the future.

Interview Questions

• How long do I plan to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Marion, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief interview but as I was sitting outside waiting I could hear the other interview and knew the job was already given out. He told me that he would think about it over night and would call the person that got the job the next morning. And that he would call another person to sit on the bench and wait for a position to be open.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS (Tukwila, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

We went on a tour. The HR representative explained all the details of job; career advancement. She focused that safety is important. We all went in one by one for the interview after the tour. The questions were very simple.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to school? Do you have reliable transport? What are some safety procedure you've done on your last job? In the last 2 weeks did you do any physical work?   1 Answer