UPS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.0

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. One interview was with the hiring manager and another one was with the hiring supervisor and the HR officer. Generally the people here are very friendly and welcoming (including recep).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; why do you think you are suitable for this job   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

panel interview that lasted for about an hour in a conference room with a few people sitting across from you. I do not remember much from the interview as it was a few years ago, but for the most part it was a pleasant experience, they did not go out of their way to trip you up or make you feel uncomfortable.

UPS Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

first they tour you of the facility, then afterwards they schedule a 1 one 1 interview with HR, then they schedule you a meeting with the department that they plan on having you work for.

Interview Questions

• can you handle physical labor of lifting and lowering packages at a fast paced rate, and what did you do before to prepare you to do do this?   1 Answer

Over Night Pre-loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UPS (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

The process is that you come for a inital group meeting with all canidates. They then go over the job tasks & details, give you a tour and show you the area where you maybe working. They show you this so that you know what your getting into before you apply. Because if you quit before their "work for them for a year" policy you wont be able to be rehired.

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Forest Park, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It started out with about 6 people she came and guided us inside the building where we tool a tour then she sat down with all of us ask questions and then she called us back one on one the questions was very simple and the whole interview took about 15 minutes

PT Package Handler Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UPS in March 2015.

Interview

There were about 23 people waiting at guard gate for HRR to show. I was probably the eldest & only Caucasian. Rep tried to talk us out of this position as much as she could by describing how difficult it was and how low the pay & only 17 hours per week. She put on a good "show" for her company but seemed liked she hated her job. Very discouraging!

Interview Questions

• Why would you be an asset to Ups? Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

After I submitted the application online, there was an option for me to set an appointment to tour the hub. That same night, I was interviewed and received information about orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do I think that I can work there for at least one year.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

-Applied online, then if you met the qualifications you were forwarded a link to a standardized test.
    -The test was mainly hypotheticals which exposed your though process, your trustworthiness, and your overall level of dependence. The test also had a logical games section. if you don't know what that is you should probably google it. The main function of those questions is to test your reasoning capabilities
    Phone interview at first then proceeded to a three-person panel interview.
    -The entire process took about a month since they hire on a class-size basis. Usually between 20-25 people at a time and usually about 4 classes a year.
    -After the panel, I was brought in to the office and offered a non-negotiable salary.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with an angry costumer and how you resolved the issue.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. They give you more information about the job and then you come back for the second interview. You basically have the job when they say finish your application online. Since I had so much experience with handling heavy items and with management , I got offered the next day.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer

Freight Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Positive and friendly. Met with Manager and reviewed various questions and answers regarding the job and expectations. Final questions where from myself to interviewee. Positive experience overall. Know your product services.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you face with customers and how would you resolve customer service issues.   1 Answer