UPS

Average Difficulty
560 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was really easy and straight forward. Asked simple questions. Like can I do the physical labor needed for the job. Do I show up on time. Have I ever been convicted on a felony.

Interview Question – Can I lift 75 lbs.   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

UPS Package Handler
Canton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

Interview Details – After putting in an application you may eventually be sent an email informing you of a group interview session (NOTE: This arrived in my spam folder!) You are asked to log back into UPS and finish your application. The interview takes place at the warehouse with other candidates. After a job description you'll be called individually to answer questions about whether we can fulfill the duties and why we want to work at UPS.

HR will soon contact you via phone (possibly email) asking if you still want the position and if so to return to update the application and give you and orientation date. After signing papers at the paid-orientation you're officially a UPS employee.

There is no drug test

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at UPS?   View Answer

UPS Package Handler Interview

UPS Package Handler

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details – -Filled out application online then schedule for tour.
-Attend tour(70 min)long, +walk through.
-Group interview during tour.
-A week later I was emailed for 1:1 interview.
-Background check.
-Week later I was emailed to start working.

Interview Question – Yes and No questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Part Time Operations Supervisor Interview

Part Time Operations Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – I worked hard as a hourly employee, someone took notice and asked me about management. I took the easy MAPP test and in two weeks I was running the Local Sort. No questions, no interview, no other process.

Interview Question – No actual interview, the hardest part about being promoted was not being trained.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in February 2014.

Interview Details – Fist step was a walk through of the entire building and the different areas. Interview process was very step by step and simple. They called me and scheduled an interview. One on one interview was short and sweet. They called and set up my orientation from that point. Overall one of the easiest hiring processes I have been through.

Interview Question – Would you see yourself as management material   Answer Question

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, they wanted to make sure i could hangle the physical work, asked if i played sports in school ect. And wanted to make sure my school schedule allowed me to be there everyday. They do run a background check so as long as your clear there its not a difficult job to get.

Interview Question – "You dont make much money at UPS, so why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

UPS Preload Interview

UPS Preload
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in October 2013.

Interview Details – i had one interview and a tour around the facility and it was explained each and every part of the pre load and unload was done and chances to take on extra responsibility

Interview Question – basic strait forward questions   Answer Question

UPS Driver Interview

UPS Driver
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2010.

Interview Details – This is a very competetive job opportunity. Be ontime for interview. Dress like you are going to interview not like you just got off work.
If you dont have previous experience you better have your thinking cap on. Ready to answer "Why you" for this job. Women dont show up all dolled up. They provide uniforms. Your nails and lipstick wont last a day at work. That wont help you at all. That will only put more doubt in there minds. They are looking for hard working, organized employees that know the City very well. There were 4 interviews
 (When I met with hiring Manager I had to sell myself on how my past experience was relevant to job opp. I was seeking. I was a single Mom with 3 children to support. I only had sales experience.)
 If you are not a good driver to begin with...,pass on this. You are driving a big vehicle in a big city.
Best time to get into this company is Christmas season. They will say its a temporary position. Stay dedicated ...work hard and pay attention to your surroundings. They do time you on how long it takes you to deliver your packages. So being timely and organized is a plus. Being able to work well under pressure is what they are looking for.
No free passes... if you wreck your vehicle in anyway your are done. If you can make it through the busiest season, they will hire a few great drivers permanently. Like I said not for everyone but great opportunity for the right fit.

Interview Question – Why should I give you the job when there are so many drivers from Frito Lay, Hostess ect. waiting for this opportunity?   View Answer

Burtonsville, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. At the end off the app, you pick your tour date. There are 3 steps on 3 different days (Tour, 1st Interview, 2nd Interview). All three days you are with a group of others. Everyone is interviewed individually.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None. Union rate

Part Time Operations Supervisor Interview

Part Time Operations Supervisor
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Online application 2. Tour the facility and a quick question and answer session to find out if this is what you really want to do 3. Interview in person 4. training last 5 days in a class room setting and test and quizzes along with video and computer training 5. work with a trainer side by side for 2 weeks

Interview Question – None the questions are straight forward . What can UPS do for you and what can you do for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation you applied for a job that is set in price and hours

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS