UPS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Spokane, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, takes around 10 minutes. You go over your application, whether you're going to school, confirm that you're physically able to do the job. I had two interviews, one with the hr rep, and one with the supervisor. The same day I went to a third person which finalized the process and asked me to provide an SSN, and then advised me to complete forms online by the following Monday bringing in an ID and SS Card. There was no facility tour.

Interview Questions

• What types of physical activity have you done in the past year that lasted more than three hours?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for UPS?   1 Answer
    • Are you physically able to lift between 50 and 75 pounds?   Answer Question
    • Are you currently going to school/taking any classes?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

UPS Preload Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Called in as a part of a group, ask a group of questions. They gave a tour of building and describe the work, let us talk to some of the employees about the job and what it was like to work at UPS. They also explained how hard the work was and the strange hours you work.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

First was phone, then in person (no questions were asked I figured the job was mine I guess), a couple of personality tests. The process took a couple of weeks. I should have negotiated a better starting salary but didn't want to lose the opportunity for a couple of bucks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions related to this job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied online and received numerous calls and emails from HR to set up an interview. I was also told to call HR after my interview to learn about employee benefits. HR treated me as if I already had the job, which seemed strange. The interview itself was rather quick. It seemed as if the interviewer had already made up his mind not to hire me before the interview even took place.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS (Tukwila, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

You will take a tour of the facility and have an opportunity to interview with a Human Resources representative. The entire process will take approximately 2 hours. Since you will be going on a tour of the facility you will be required to wear appropriate footwear. Open toe shoes (i.e. flip flops, sandals, etc.) and heels are not allowed. Please bring 2 pieces of valid identification. One must be a photo ID.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Went there and said they might be open to hiring seasonal employees, so I just did a quick 5 minute tour. Got a call back saying that they would hire seasonal workers and went in for another interview. Hired me on the spot.

Operations Supervisor Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty informal. It was for a part of the business that was recently acquired called I-Parcel. Its pretty neat, very small but is growing at a very rapid pace. The interview was extremely informal the only real question was "tell me about yourself". After i received the offer,before you receive a "formal" offer4 I was told id have to take the MRE test which was pretty challenging. It takes about 5 hours and you have to solve scenarios where customers are upset, employees are acting up etc., scheduling. The questions themselves aren't that difficult but the time you're given to answer them is minimal.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

had to fill out information online, got called for a tour of the place then about a week a later an interview. There were 3 of us that day I assume more people had also applied. The facility was very big and sort of old

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

panel interview that lasted for about an hour in a conference room with a few people sitting across from you. I do not remember much from the interview as it was a few years ago, but for the most part it was a pleasant experience, they did not go out of their way to trip you up or make you feel uncomfortable.

UPS Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at UPS (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

TAKES 8 years to 10 years to become a drivers for UPS.

The interview started with someone from the human resources came out from the door to great us. After that she point to the job description paper and ask if everyone has read it? Then she went into more how the job is but she started with all the negatives things about the job like very hard work for only 3-5 hours long... Also must be able to handle 800 boxes an hour for the job. Then she told us about the hours that we were able to pick. The shifts were sunrise 3.00 is to 9.00 or twilight 8:.00 pm to 12:00 am. Also have to work 5 days a week. After that was all done she let us think about if we really wanted the job about 5m or so. Then we were able to talk to her one on one so she could write down some information about you.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to college? if your answer is no then you will not get the job they only want people that go to school for a part time job........   1 Answer