UPS LOader Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

The hiring was very smooth and even the interview went well, no tricky questions and the manager was a no nonsense type of man. You were expected to show up in the proper attire for the interview and you are in and out with a firm handshake at the end.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard and reach the deadline with other team members   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Loader Interview

Interview

She said call back in a week for a second interview I called three times never return my calls I really need a job but they still hiring and that makes me upset because I could be working and they could've filled the position

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

A joke. Only a seasonal position. They basically gave everyone the job. 3 days of training and had to memorize safety rules. They claim how the rules will be enforced but they never were. Last day tested by the divisional manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Safety rules took 30 minutes of studying to memorize.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I went through the whole app process ending with interview. I was then selected for seasonal position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Main questions asked were if I could handle heavyworkloads and how far I am from rhe hub.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at UPS (Greensboro, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

this is antwaun stanfield i hope i can get some people hired by doing this work and they can stay on the job and learn from the job and make a lot of money and be successful and can get alll out the job they can and to be able to take care of there family and there loves one and make a difference with somebody else.thank you for your support have a blessed day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Met at 10pm at night, signed up for the shift I wanted to work, toured the facility and assured the manager I would have no issues. I was hired on site.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work at UPS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UPS (Addison, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

simple took less then 30 min but long processes to get to the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS (Richmond, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was more of an orientation that showed the various aspects and mission of UPS.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Questions ask were in nature of, if you were capable of lifting at least 70lbs, endure long hours, or stand for extended periods of times.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate - you either accepted their terms or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS (Brookfield, CT) in October 2010.

Interview

After filling out an online application I selected a prearranged time to attend a group interview. The first day consisted of meeting with an HR manager as well as my eventual shift supervisor, they spoke to us for less then an hour about the company in general, the operation of the specific facility and went into more detail of the job requirements. Then we were asked to schedule another time to be interviewed individually, this interview was held in the early morning 5-6am to make sure we could arrive on time and be alert. A group of about 10 were interviewed on my day lasting about 15-20mins each. There were two people from HR present during the interview, they asked fairly basic questions about my background, current working situation, physical ability to do the job, and my ability to arrive on time for the early morning shift start. It was pretty straight forward and they did a good job of explaining to me what I should expect. It went well and I can't remember if I received the offer there or over the phone later that day but either way I was asked to attend an orientation soon after.

Interview Questions

• They may have asked for me to tell them what I knew about UPS and what my expectations were for the position   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation (union position)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Horsham, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

This was very simple, you basically submit an application (can do it on site if you prefer) and then you go in for an interview. Almost every one gets hired because they have such a high turn over rate anyway. As long as you show up and look professional you are ok.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation