UPS LOader Interview Questions & Reviews

16 interviews

1.6

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS.

A joke. Only a seasonal position. They basically gave everyone the job. 3 days of training and had to memorize safety rules. They claim how the rules will be enforced but they never were. Last day tested by the divisional manager.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. Safety rules took 30 minutes of studying to memorize.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online - interviewed at UPS in July 2013.

Met at 10pm at night, signed up for the shift I wanted to work, toured the facility and assured the manager I would have no issues. I was hired on site.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked why I wanted to work at UPS.   View Answer
    Hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2013.

I went through the whole app process ending with interview. I was then selected for seasonal position which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Main questions asked were if I could handle heavyworkloads and how far I am from rhe hub.   View Answer
    No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at UPS in November 2009.

This was very simple, you basically submit an application (can do it on site if you prefer) and then you go in for an interview. Almost every one gets hired because they have such a high turn over rate anyway. As long as you show up and look professional you are ok.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at UPS in August 2013.

this is antwaun stanfield i hope i can get some people hired by doing this work and they can stay on the job and learn from the job and make a lot of money and be successful and can get alll out the job they can and to be able to take care of there family and there loves one and make a difference with somebody else.thank you for your support have a blessed day.

Anonymous Employee  in  Addison, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UPS in July 2012.

simple took less then 30 min but long processes to get to the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in January 2012.

The interview was more of an orientation that showed the various aspects and mission of UPS.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Questions ask were in nature of, if you were capable of lifting at least 70lbs, endure long hours, or stand for extended periods of times.   Answer Question
    There was nothing to negotiate - you either accepted their terms or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in July 2008.

It was fast and easy as long as your a legal resident you have a job you must be strong and physical to do well so keep that in mind, thay take you on a tour and then you have a one on one not a good place for asthma or old age at starting positions and the elements can be brutal, heat-cold and you will be tested on everything and consantly observed

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brookfield, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

After filling out an online application I selected a prearranged time to attend a group interview. The first day consisted of meeting with an HR manager as well as my eventual shift supervisor, they spoke to us for less then an hour about the company in general, the operation of the specific facility and went into more detail of the job requirements. Then we were asked to schedule another time to be interviewed individually, this interview was held in the early morning 5-6am to make sure we could arrive on time and be alert. A group of about 10 were interviewed on my day lasting about 15-20mins each. There were two people from HR present during the interview, they asked fairly basic questions about my background, current working situation, physical ability to do the job, and my ability to arrive on time for the early morning shift start. It was pretty straight forward and they did a good job of explaining to me what I should expect. It went well and I can't remember if I received the offer there or over the phone later that day but either way I was asked to attend an orientation soon after.

Interview Questions
    • They may have asked for me to tell them what I knew about UPS and what my expectations were for the position   View Answer
    No negotiation (union position)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in October 2009.

Signed in with security, then waited in their break room. 15 mins later I met the HR rep along with 2 other interviewees. HR rep took us on a tour of the warehouse and gave details of the different positions there. Came back to the HR office and asked if we had any questions. She offered the job to all 3 of us. Then began to fill out all the necessary paperwork for becoming a worker there.

Interview Questions
    • We are offering you a job here, do you accept it?   View Answer

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!