UPS Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Drivers Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

it was pretty simple and easy apply online then schedule a interview.. went in and was told come in the next day there was 30+ people that day for a interview showed us a safty video sign paper work and was ask are u ready to make a commitment then people was called in one on one and I was ask to come back the next day when I found out I was hired

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions just ask why you want to work at U.P.S?   Answer Question
    none

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I found UPS recruiters at a college career expo. After a brief chat, I was sent an email about a week later. From there, we set up a phone call to schedule an interview at their Los Angeles location.

Interview was straightforward - google common questions and they basically followed the same format. Some small talk at the beginning. Then the questioning began with the other Sales Associates and their supervisor.

I got a call back approximately three weeks later that I received the internship.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2013.

Within a month after applying online, I was finally invited to tour the facility that I had applied for. The interviewer took us (a group of about 12 applicants) through the facility. The work environment was pretty noisy, yet very productive. Our group was eventually led to a conference room where we were given a more in-depth look (via PowerPoint presentation) on all aspects of the job. The information we received was more detailed than the job description posted on the UPS career website. I learned that this wasn't the job for me - at least not for the moment. But overall, a good experience in learning more about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be able to make a 1 year commitment working at this facility?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in November 2009.

the process was very thorough. Each and every step was easy to understand and provided me clear insight to the position and the expectations of the job. Everyone was very professional and had my best interest in mind.

Interview Questions
    • The panel interviews were challenging. It involved at least three people that asked very challenging questions. It was a long process but untimately worthwhile.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. I firm and fair offer was given that included very good benefits.

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in December 2011.

I applied online and they gave me an interview date right away after I finished my application. During the interview I was told about the responsibilities of the position and if I was comfortable carrying 70 pounds. This is not a difficult interview if you practice and know about your past experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on salary rate

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!