UPS

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was great. The interviewers were very pleasant and made me comfortable.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Once you are prepared you should be ok.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely slow and the communication was sporadic. First I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked generic questions that you would be asked on any standard corporate interview. The next step was a apptitude test consisting of multiple choice questions involving your past work history behavior, basic math, etc. I passed this test and the recruiter said the hiring manager would call me very soon. I never heard a single word from UPS again and have since found another job.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS Videos

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS Marketing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees and interview candidates.