UPS

Employer Engaged

UPS Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

The hiring and interview process was great. The interviewers were very pleasant and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Once you are prepared you should be ok.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at UPS in April 2013.

The interview process was extremely slow and the communication was sporadic. First I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked generic questions that you would be asked on any standard corporate interview. The next step was a apptitude test consisting of multiple choice questions involving your past work history behavior, basic math, etc. I passed this test and the recruiter said the hiring manager would call me very soon. I never heard a single word from UPS again and have since found another job.

Interview Questions