UPS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview

Industrial Engineering Supervisor
Memphis, TN

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Interview Details – HR called and asked one question. "What are your salary expectations?" I answered and she said I was above their range of $55 to $60,000.

Interview Question – First question was about money.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Part Time Package Handler
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, then after the application they asked to schedule a tour of the facility. . She called a week later and scheduled a interview, only questions about experience and availabilty, then there was the background check then offer.

Interview Question – What shift were you looking for   View Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Part Time Package Handler
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was offered an interview date right after I submitted my application. My interview was more along the lines of a job description and background check. There was no drug test involved in this process. They started me a couple days later for training.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!