UPS Interview Questions in Ontario, CA

Updated Jul 5, 2014

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

nothing out of the ordinary you would expect coming from and interview all you do is show up with a group of people they give a group interview then they pull each person one on one for an inteview and then they let you go home and they tell when your leaving if we need you or you check out we call you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS.

Asked questions, explained position, salary, benefits and hours. Explained company culture, which is a lie. Signed forms, I9, gave drivers license. Asked what my previous jobs were and what I did. Asked why I wanted to work at UPS. (They do offer a good service).

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at UPS in July 2010.

I first applied for them, then i didnt hear from them so i emailed them and they contacted me right after and we set up and interview date. that day soon arrived answered there questions perfectly and they hired me on the spot. i started a week later. fast process if they like you. if not keep trying and dont give up. once your in you'll be happy you did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in August 2010.

Apply Online got a call for an interview....i think they mostly judge of your appearance...i would recommend going with boots looking ready to work...its heavy worker and the just want to make sure you can physically handle the work, also the will ask you if your planning on staying long term with the company probably the most important question of the interview and course reply with yes

Interview Questions
    after the first interview you have to wait for another call...if they call you pretty much got the job its for a tour at the warehouse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS in September 2012.

I had applied online, after a week or so I received an e-mail to come at a certain time and day to get an interview. I went there at the time stated, I saw a giant line of about 30-40 people and was greeted by an H.R representative. We all were told to go into a room and he gave us all packets and went through what to expect while working, what time we were applying for which was night shift. We each were called into a room for an interview, they were simple questions e.g why do you want to work here? After that interview they said they were to call me back for another interview, same questions nothing hard to answer. After about a week or so they called me back and told me what to expect what time to come what to wear and that I had the job. After that you go into training which is about a week and some testing. Over all it was an easy process just go in with confidence and look good an you will do fine.

Air Container Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2007.

Persistence was key. The interview consisted of questions regarding previous employment, your strong/weak points, etc. The only reason I got the job so fast was the fact that I kept contacting the hiring manager about my application, then I spoke to him in person and he hired me on the spot. Prove to them that you want the job, more than likely, they will give you a shot.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!