UPS

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PT Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS in June 2014.

my interviewed LASTED 5 MINS i was asked very few questions, and gave acceptance for back ground. after interview i TOOK MAPP TEST , TWO DAYS LATER GOT RESULTS PASS AND STARTED TRAINING 2 WEEKS LATER.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

You start of as a package handler than get asked if you want to get promoted or ask if you can be promoted, you go through the promotion process for like a month then you're in a pool of qualified people whom want to become a pt supervisor. But it's up to you.. The harder you work the more they notice.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a situation when an employee doesn't want to listen to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UPS.

There really is no "interview" process for a part time supervisor. Basically if you do your current job well (package handler) you are eligible. At times they focus on only promoting those who are attenting college. There is a computer based assessment that you take. It is not difficult. If you don't pass it, you shouldn't be promoted.

Interview Questions
    Not really a negotiation. I just accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS in October 2011.

Easy. They will hire anybody that hasn't been proven a felonious theft. Lots of cheer and pats on the back and blow air up each others skirts. But it is a lot of fluff that gets people stuck in PART TIME MANAGEMENT JOBS :(. I'm pro Union only because those employees get paid more for doing less than me.

Interview Questions
    • Remember a bunch of information just long enough to puke it back out.   View Answer
    Already set in place. Here it is take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in March 2009.

Normal questions asked, asked what you would do in certain situations. Asked about credit and background of course. Typical interview. Very bland.

Non negotiationable