UPS

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Package Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – The interview process was a complete joke and waste of time. The job add was for a delivery driver but they were not hiring for that position. It was a complete lie and waste of anyones time.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions   Answer Question

Package Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – I applied online and an interview was set up for the following week.
I checked in and a manager came out to meet me. we were talked to in a group setting and then one on one. Talked alot bout the job and bennies, got some real insights on the company.

Interview Question – None really, just talked about the position. Interviewer was open and answered all questions I had. I felt like I left with a good idea about what it would be like to work for UPS.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a temp position with no benefits and no guarantee of a full time job.

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process takes time. UPS offers a 30 work day probation period before completing the hiring process for warehouse positions.
For Package Drivers jobs, there is a 40 hour or 6 day training before getting behind a vehicle. After in-class training, a 29 working day on road with supervisor begins. In-class training and on-road is a probationary period.
If either are passed, you will become a employee with the UPS company.

Interview Question – UPS does not offer an easy answer to anything. You need to have a tough exterior to work at UPS.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS Videos

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS Package Delivery Driver interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees and interview candidates.