UPS

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – 3hr test, 2 interviews, 2 year training.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Chantilly, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details – This position is the classic bait and switch. They invite you to the interview for this position but when you get there they say before you are eligible for this position you must first be a packer or driver of the trucks and must do it for at least 30 days before you even become eligible for the job. When you are called and asked if you are still interested they then try to direct you to the packer position.

Part Time Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – You put in your application either online or in person on site. You are then called in on a set date to a group setting where you are told how hard the job is and how you are paid next to nothing. The people who arent scared away by the speech made by HR are then taken to the Manager and he officially hires you.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in May 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring was very straight forward

Interview Question – why do you want to work for UPS   Answer Question

Part Time Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by Human resources and then the Facility manager

Interview Question – Where I expected to be with the company in 5 years   Answer Question

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details – Easy hiring process just don't be a moron and you will get the job

Interview Question – normal interview questions just have a good elevator pitch and you will be fine   Answer Question

Winston-Salem, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

Interview Details – There was an online application process, tour scheduling that included a brief interview, followed by signing a weekly application check list, 2nd interview and finally hiring!

Interview Question – The most difficult and unexpected question was being asked how would I afford the gas to drive to work everyday, followed by my immediate written complaint and her immediate apology.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I took the role seriously and went in wanting to be a solid asset to the company. Everything fell into place from there. Once she knew I wanted to help her and the company, we were on the same page--wanting similar goals. The interview was more like a meeting set to implement goals for development and improvement.

Part Time Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Computerized Aptitude Exam required.

Interview Question – How do you define integrity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation. You accept what they offer or hit the door.

Part Time Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – All part time supervisor positions are hired from within the company. Employees must seek help from their supervisor/HR in gaining information about promotion process. The promotion process consists of the applicant submitting a letter of intent and a copy of their resume (no previous experience is required) applicants should be enrolled in school or graduated college.

After the letter of intent, the applicants supervisor and manager must fill out a questionnaire about the employees performance. The next stage is an online test, followed by an interview with human resources. After all steps are complete applicant is placed in a pool to await a position.

Interview Question – No overly difficult questions. Mostly situational, things like what would you be most likely to do or least likely.   Answer Question

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2009.

Interview Details – It's very cut and dry. Online Application, Interview, Start date. That all can be spread over 1 month to 4.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!