UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, IL
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS.

3hr test, 2 interviews, 2 year training.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

This position is the classic bait and switch. They invite you to the interview for this position but when you get there they say before you are eligible for this position you must first be a packer or driver of the trucks and must do it for at least 30 days before you even become eligible for the job. When you are called and asked if you are still interested they then try to direct you to the packer position.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

You put in your application either online or in person on site. You are then called in on a set date to a group setting where you are told how hard the job is and how you are paid next to nothing. The people who arent scared away by the speech made by HR are then taken to the Manager and he officially hires you.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in May 2010.

the hiring was very straight forward

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Was interviewed by Human resources and then the Facility manager

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Easy hiring process just don't be a moron and you will get the job

Interview Questions
    • normal interview questions just have a good elevator pitch and you will be fine   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

There was an online application process, tour scheduling that included a brief interview, followed by signing a weekly application check list, 2nd interview and finally hiring!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and unexpected question was being asked how would I afford the gas to drive to work everyday, followed by my immediate written complaint and her immediate apology.   View Answer
    I took the role seriously and went in wanting to be a solid asset to the company. Everything fell into place from there. Once she knew I wanted to help her and the company, we were on the same page--wanting similar goals. The interview was more like a meeting set to implement goals for development and improvement.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Computerized Aptitude Exam required.

Interview Questions
    Zero negotiation. You accept what they offer or hit the door.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UPS.

All part time supervisor positions are hired from within the company. Employees must seek help from their supervisor/HR in gaining information about promotion process. The promotion process consists of the applicant submitting a letter of intent and a copy of their resume (no previous experience is required) applicants should be enrolled in school or graduated college.

After the letter of intent, the applicants supervisor and manager must fill out a questionnaire about the employees performance. The next stage is an online test, followed by an interview with human resources. After all steps are complete applicant is placed in a pool to await a position.

Interview Questions
    • No overly difficult questions. Mostly situational, things like what would you be most likely to do or least likely.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2009.

It's very cut and dry. Online Application, Interview, Start date. That all can be spread over 1 month to 4.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!