UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.2

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Interview

There was no interview. Just took a test and its either pass/fail. This test was basically the same questions in different format to assess the way you would handle Union employees

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Latham, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick, far from thorough, and never was told completely what the job would entail. While everyone involved in the interview process was very polite, the lack of truth behind the nature of the job made the interview seem like more of a formality then an actual screening looking back.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict between employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Earth City, MO).

Interview

They hire from within, usually friends or affiliates. They play favoritism, they hold interview for formality, but you can always sense that they have someone in mind and it isn't you. If your lucky they call you for an interview or they respond to you about interview process after filling the position.

Interview Questions

• They have no relevant questions, they hire who they like or favor, not based on qualifications or work ethics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Didn't have an interview, I was promoted from with in as an hourly. I loaded trucks then went to sorting smalls. I was asked did I want to advance to management.

Interview Questions

• I had to take a assessment that took about 1 hour 15 mins.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, IL).

Interview

3hr test, 2 interviews, 2 year training.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

You put in your application either online or in person on site. You are then called in on a set date to a group setting where you are told how hard the job is and how you are paid next to nothing. The people who arent scared away by the speech made by HR are then taken to the Manager and he officially hires you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Chantilly, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

This position is the classic bait and switch. They invite you to the interview for this position but when you get there they say before you are eligible for this position you must first be a packer or driver of the trucks and must do it for at least 30 days before you even become eligible for the job. When you are called and asked if you are still interested they then try to direct you to the packer position.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Was interviewed by Human resources and then the Facility manager

Interview Questions

• Where I expected to be with the company in 5 years   1 Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Interview

Easy hiring process just don't be a moron and you will get the job

Interview Questions

• normal interview questions just have a good elevator pitch and you will be fine   Answer Question

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Computerized Aptitude Exam required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Zero negotiation. You accept what they offer or hit the door.