UPS SCS (UK)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Team Lead Interview

Senior Team Lead
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS SCS (UK) in February 2010.

Interview Details – Originally applied for a supervisor's position. Company's policy is that you must pass the "MAP" test. A three part IQ test that consists of a 100 online questions that need to be completed 100 percent in 60 mins. You are not allowed a pen,pencil,paper or a calculator for the questions. You need to answer all in your head. Plus the director sat across from me the entire 60mins ( no pressure right ?) The second is a essay type of questioning. Third is a panel interview with three members of management teams. Needless to say........they didn't pass me through because my math skills are not that great. So they hired me as a Senior Team Lead in thier distribution center.

Interview Question – Can you tell me of a time you disagreed with your manager ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job and i signed the contract.

Worked for UPS SCS (UK)? Contribute to the Community!