UPS SCS (UK)

www.ups-scs.co.uk
  www.ups-scs.co.uk

UPS SCS (UK) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS SCS (UK)

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS SCS (UK) in February 2010.

Originally applied for a supervisor's position. Company's policy is that you must pass the "MAP" test. A three part IQ test that consists of a 100 online questions that need to be completed 100 percent in 60 mins. You are not allowed a pen,pencil,paper or a calculator for the questions. You need to answer all in your head. Plus the director sat across from me the entire 60mins ( no pressure right ?) The second is a essay type of questioning. Third is a panel interview with three members of management teams. Needless to say........they didn't pass me through because my math skills are not that great. So they hired me as a Senior Team Lead in thier distribution center.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me of a time you disagreed with your manager ?   View Answer
    They offered me the job and i signed the contract.