Sales Representative Interview

Interview

its about a 3 week process

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time when you had a difficult client   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I found UPS recruiters at a college career expo. After a brief chat, I was sent an email about a week later. From there, we set up a phone call to schedule an interview at their Los Angeles location. Interview was straightforward - google common questions and they basically followed the same format. Some small talk at the beginning. Then the questioning began with the other Sales Associates and their supervisor. I got a call back approximately three weeks later that I received the internship.

Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

interviewed at UPS (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record. After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.