UPS Interview Questions & Reviews in Seattle, WA

1.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS.

Initial communication took place in my local community college. Afterward, I was instructed to sit up an appointment at their main hub in Seattle. After signing numerous paperwork and going through background check, I went though an orientation which lasted 3 hours for two day. Upon completing the orientation, you are assigned under a supervisor.

UPS Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in October 2011.

EASY. You need your own transportation to meet the driver. No drug test--at least for seasonal.

Interview Questions
    • NONE. If you can't get through, you've got bigger issues.   Answer Question
    NONE. 8.50, take it or leave it.

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in November 2011.

It was easy and brief. There was no doubt that any of us would get the job, as long as it worked with our schedules. This is the bottom of the UPS food chain.

None.

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in October 2009.

I applied online. I then received an email to set up a time for an interview. The interview was at the Seattle Hub. There were about 16 of us. A HR representative gave an overview of the position and answered any questions. There was then a one on one interview, that consisted of asking basic questions like are you a felon.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!