UPS Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

1.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in September 2014.

The HR woman was pretty cool. She was very fun to listen to and it felt like I had already been hired. We sat as a group around a conference table for about an hour talking about the good and bad parts of the job, and the high turnover due to tardiness for the sunrise shift (3AM-8:30AM). At the end she revealed the wage to be expected which was surprisingly only 11hr which is breadcrumbs in Seattle, WA. I would be willing to do it for 15-17hr at those hours and with the difficulty of the job. I'm totally bummed because I can't afford to work there. It would be worth the sacrifice if i was looking to eventually apply for a driver position, but I was most interested in part time work during college.

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS.

Initial communication took place in my local community college. Afterward, I was instructed to sit up an appointment at their main hub in Seattle. After signing numerous paperwork and going through background check, I went though an orientation which lasted 3 hours for two day. Upon completing the orientation, you are assigned under a supervisor.

UPS Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in October 2011.

EASY. You need your own transportation to meet the driver. No drug test--at least for seasonal.

Interview Questions
    • NONE. If you can't get through, you've got bigger issues.   Answer Question
    NONE. 8.50, take it or leave it.

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in November 2011.

It was easy and brief. There was no doubt that any of us would get the job, as long as it worked with our schedules. This is the bottom of the UPS food chain.

None.

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at UPS in October 2009.

I applied online. I then received an email to set up a time for an interview. The interview was at the Seattle Hub. There were about 16 of us. A HR representative gave an overview of the position and answered any questions. There was then a one on one interview, that consisted of asking basic questions like are you a felon.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!