UPS

UPS Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in January 2012.

Got a phone call to verify my eligibility and schedule an interview. Interviewed later that week with a small panel. Fairly easy interview, mostly talking about the position and how good of a fit I would be.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS in March 2009.

Average. Panel. STAR format

No neg.

Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS in September 2008.

UPS is a great start-up company for any student. The thing is, if you work in one of their hubs while still in University they will pay for tuition. After you graduate you can apply via internal process. UPS does not hire from outside if it is able to find talent in the company (it usually does) "Promotion from within."-is a company policy.
    As a student I worked in operations for about 6 month, I then graduated and a month after applied to one of the positions at the office. The interview was simple. I was asked about my experience in the hub and about my education, I was asked a few situational judgment questions. Then given a short MS excel and MS access test. Its hard if you don't know the apps.
    There were 2 interviews, first with a department supervisor, then with the manager.
    The process is harder if you someone from outside the company...best is to get your foot in the door through the hub.

none.