UPS Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got a phone call to verify my eligibility and schedule an interview. Interviewed later that week with a small panel. Fairly easy interview, mostly talking about the position and how good of a fit I would be.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2009.

Interview

Average. Panel. STAR format

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No neg.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. One interview was with the hiring manager and another one was with the hiring supervisor and the HR officer. Generally the people here are very friendly and welcoming (including recep).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; why do you think you are suitable for this job   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS in September 2008.

Interview

UPS is a great start-up company for any student. The thing is, if you work in one of their hubs while still in University they will pay for tuition. After you graduate you can apply via internal process. UPS does not hire from outside if it is able to find talent in the company (it usually does) "Promotion from within."-is a company policy.
    As a student I worked in operations for about 6 month, I then graduated and a month after applied to one of the positions at the office. The interview was simple. I was asked about my experience in the hub and about my education, I was asked a few situational judgment questions. Then given a short MS excel and MS access test. Its hard if you don't know the apps.
    There were 2 interviews, first with a department supervisor, then with the manager.
    The process is harder if you someone from outside the company...best is to get your foot in the door through the hub.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.