UPS Supply Chain Solutions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

District Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in May 2014.

I had two interviews - One, by telephone, followed by an assessment test. I was then invited in to a 3-person panel interview. This interview was with the regional executive, the hiring manager and the HR professional.

I was asked to give a brief background sketch. Next, each person followed a written set of questions, as well as one role-play situation. This was followed by an opportunity to discuss any questions I had. This led into a discussion about local management philosophy and specific job expectations. This also included questions about the resources available to help excel in the position and the role that regional management played in the support of the local organization.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were situation based. The most difficult were surrounding handling customer dissatisfaction and subsequent account growth.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in April 2013.

The interview process was straight forward personality questions.

No negotiations took place take it over leave it.

Lead Technical Specialist (Software Dev) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in January 2011.

Job lead was through a recruiting company. After I passed their initial screen which was quite basic, I had an in person interview at the company. It was a group interview with 4 people (including 2 contractors) and it did not include the reporting manager.
    Questions from the contractors where of moderate difficulty. Questions from employees where quite easy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Rate was decided before interview process.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in May 2008.

Applied online through my university's job database and scheduled an interview. The interview was with the two supervisors of the different groups, they asked basic questions about my resume, past experiences, personality questions. I received a call for a 2nd interview at their office consisting of 2:1 interviews with current employees and project managers.