UPS Supply Chain Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Dispatch Associate Interview

Dispatch Associate
Coppell, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the Dispatch Associate I position. I've been doing dispatch for a utility company for several years and felt more than qualified. The hours they were offering were not the best 6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, and 10pm-6:30am. They gave me the impression I would start off on the night shift but could move to a new shift based on there metric system, however they were the after hours center. The pay was from 14-18 an hour. I interviewed with Jon and Randy, both nice guys on a Tuesday. Basic questions, this was more of a hands on learning job, not a you have already done it. I was told I would be contacted with a response on Friday. After not hearing from them I sent a follow-up email, still no response.

Interview Question – Are you able to work any shift?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS Supply Chain Solutions

Worked for UPS Supply Chain Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS Supply Chain Solutions Dispatch Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UPS Supply Chain Solutions employees and interview candidates.