1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Dispatch Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coppell, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions in February 2011.

I applied for the Dispatch Associate I position. I've been doing dispatch for a utility company for several years and felt more than qualified. The hours they were offering were not the best 6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, and 10pm-6:30am. They gave me the impression I would start off on the night shift but could move to a new shift based on there metric system, however they were the after hours center. The pay was from 14-18 an hour. I interviewed with Jon and Randy, both nice guys on a Tuesday. Basic questions, this was more of a hands on learning job, not a you have already done it. I was told I would be contacted with a response on Friday. After not hearing from them I sent a follow-up email, still no response.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS Supply Chain Solutions? Contribute to the Community!