UPS

Average Difficulty
20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Westmont, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in July 2014.

Interview Details – Okay so I first applied online and immediately after they set up an appointment (right after you fill out the application it sets up and appointment) at there main cooperation in Addison. I drove there and they told me about the job and everything I should expect. Then I finished the rest of the application there. They make copies of your two forms of Id. After that they set up a tour. I went to the tour. They show ou everything from the trucks to inside the truck and how they should be ordered and how everything has a place. After the tour I got called later that day cause the supervisor really liked me. He was like "I want her" haha so that's about it and I have orientation on Tuesday :)

Interview Question – Are you going to school? & Where   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They actually told me if I didn't like something or it's to hard I can try other areas cause there's something for everyone

Canton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

Interview Details – After putting in an application you may eventually be sent an email informing you of a group interview session (NOTE: This arrived in my spam folder!) You are asked to log back into UPS and finish your application. The interview takes place at the warehouse with other candidates. After a job description you'll be called individually to answer questions about whether we can fulfill the duties and why we want to work at UPS.

HR will soon contact you via phone (possibly email) asking if you still want the position and if so to return to update the application and give you and orientation date. After signing papers at the paid-orientation you're officially a UPS employee.

There is no drug test

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at UPS?   View Answer

UPS Package Handler

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details – -Filled out application online then schedule for tour.
-Attend tour(70 min)long, +walk through.
-Group interview during tour.
-A week later I was emailed for 1:1 interview.
-Background check.
-Week later I was emailed to start working.

Interview Question – Yes and No questions.   Answer Question

Fullerton, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details – information session, then one on one interview with an h.r representative. make sure to impress them as much as possible in your limited amount of time. make a good impression and you may be invited for a second interview in which all goes after that.

Interview Question – n/a standard interview questions   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I interviewed at UPS in October 2010.

Interview Details – group interviews, followed by a tour of the facility, then you are asked to choose from one of the available shifts. once that is over, you wait for a call back, and do a one on one interview with a supervisor. overall the process is pretty painless.

Interview Question – why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details – Hiring process begins online and then you'll receive an email with information pertaining to your interview. Interview was very brief. One or two questions. "tell me about yourself" and "why do you want to work for ups". After which I was hired on the spot and given information regarding orientation. Orientation lasted a few days. Consisted of going over safety precautions and basic understanding of job duties and what to expect

Interview Question – None. All questions were very standard. This position doesnt require much intellect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

UPS Package Handler

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process. Just show up and you'll most likely get the job.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in October 2011.

Interview Details – EASY. You need your own transportation to meet the driver. No drug test--at least for seasonal.

Interview Question – NONE. If you can't get through, you've got bigger issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE. 8.50, take it or leave it.

Davenport, IA

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in September 2012.

Interview Details – First, there was a tour of the UPS Facility. Then we filled out a very short application and talked with a Supervisor who was very knowledgeable in explaining the Job Title and work that is expected of me. Then I had to return on day 2 for the 1 on 1 interview which went well.

Interview Question – I understood every question that was asked of me so there was not one that I couldn't answer.   Answer Question

San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and scheduled interview on site....quick onsite tour followed by a 15 minute interview. About a week later I received a call from HR and was offered a position that I quickly accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!