UPS UPS Seasonal Driver Helper Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Burlington, VT) in December 2012.

Interview

Fill out the application on the UPSJobs.com website, show up for the orientation with a positive attitude, and you will be hired. You just have to want to job. Oh and must have a clean background check.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Freehold, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

To get this position one must first check for the center closest to them via the UPS website. Once one finds the desired position, he or she applies with a simple resume provided by the company's website. Within the week individuals are called in if they pass the background check. Once you are asked to come in you are pretty much guaranteed the position for the part time seasonal help.

Interview Questions

• For this position, once one is called in, he or she pretty much has the job. They just ask questions like: "Are you comfortable lifting boxes up to 70 lbs?" and "Do you understand the safety and success procedures we just outlined?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, only an offer for $8.50 per hour with no overtime.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I interviewed at UPS (Durham, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied on the website and was emailed a date to come in for an "interview". Really wasnt much of an interview, she just asked me if I had reliable transportation to and from work every day and I said yes.. and that was it. Was working that day.