UPS UPS Seasonal Driver Helper Interview Questions & Reviews

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

interviewed at UPS in November 2012.

Applied on the website and was emailed a date to come in for an "interview". Really wasnt much of an interview, she just asked me if I had reliable transportation to and from work every day and I said yes.. and that was it. Was working that day.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in December 2012.

Fill out the application on the UPSJobs.com website, show up for the orientation with a positive attitude, and you will be hired. You just have to want to job. Oh and must have a clean background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Freehold, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2012.

To get this position one must first check for the center closest to them via the UPS website. Once one finds the desired position, he or she applies with a simple resume provided by the company's website. Within the week individuals are called in if they pass the background check. Once you are asked to come in you are pretty much guaranteed the position for the part time seasonal help.

Interview Questions
    • For this position, once one is called in, he or she pretty much has the job. They just ask questions like: "Are you comfortable lifting boxes up to 70 lbs?" and "Do you understand the safety and success procedures we just outlined?"   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, only an offer for $8.50 per hour with no overtime.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!