UPS

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I interviewed at UPS in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on the website and was emailed a date to come in for an "interview". Really wasnt much of an interview, she just asked me if I had reliable transportation to and from work every day and I said yes.. and that was it. Was working that day.

Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in December 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out the application on the UPSJobs.com website, show up for the orientation with a positive attitude, and you will be hired. You just have to want to job. Oh and must have a clean background check.

Freehold, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2012.

Interview Details – To get this position one must first check for the center closest to them via the UPS website. Once one finds the desired position, he or she applies with a simple resume provided by the company's website. Within the week individuals are called in if they pass the background check. Once you are asked to come in you are pretty much guaranteed the position for the part time seasonal help.

Interview Question – For this position, once one is called in, he or she pretty much has the job. They just ask questions like: "Are you comfortable lifting boxes up to 70 lbs?" and "Do you understand the safety and success procedures we just outlined?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, only an offer for $8.50 per hour with no overtime.

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!