URS Corporation Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

Panel with multiple managers, HR and Security. Very friendly and as relaxed as possible. I was nervous at the Panel idea but much easier than 1:1. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice everyone was. Would recommend a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview two weeks after submitting my resume and application. The interviewer was very pleasant, outlined the job carefully, interacted with me very well. He allowed me to meet with the person who previously held the position for a better perspective. The offices are beautiful, and the expectations of the position were covered well.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the situation if I was on a hard deadline and someone I support brought a project to me to be placed ahead of what I was working on.   1 Answer