Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS Corporation
- Project Manager (7)
- Project Engineer (6)
- Environmental Engineer (5)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (5)
- Environmental Scientist (4)
- Civil Engineer (4)
- Graduate Water Resources Engineer (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Geologist (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Business Development (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Logistics (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Cost Analyst (2)
- Water Resources Engineer (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Project Administrator (2)
- GIS Specialist (2)
- Planning and Scheduling Analyst (2)
- Human Resource Assistant (1)
- Senior Construction Administrator (1)
- Sensor Operator (1)
- Piping Engineer I (1)
- CM Specialist (1)
Business Development Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at URS Corporation in July 2009.
Overall Food experience. Basic interview questions.
Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation
Business Development InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at URS Corporation in August 2012.
the interview process was easy, but the hiring process was difficult. It was hard to get the offer letter generated, and the actual 'on-boarding' was very hard as there was little or no help coming from the office personnel. I like the idea that it can all be handled on-line.
- I didn't get a difficult or unexpected question Answer Question
Business Development InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at URS Corporation in February 2010.
Opportunity posted on company website for Business Development Manager. Posting unfilled after thirty days and subsequently refreshed. Applied for posiotn after 45 days of posting. Interviewed shortly thereafter. Job remained unfilled for another 45 days. Job posting finally removed from company website due to changing business climate.