URS Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview with a Project Managers. Lasted about an hour. Asked questions about work experiences and classes. Talked about their job responsibilities and the company culture. Very laid back and was a get to know you interview. Not many technical or behavioral questions. The overall interview process was quick. They were flexible about speeding up the whole process and quick to make a decision. Employees are very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. Great office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at URS Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was over the phone, people were generally nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at URS Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Group interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at URS Corporation (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Straight forward focusing on technical knowledge and relevant experiences. Background check conducted including referral engagement. Interview conducted by HR and in-country manager. Friendly without being aggressive. Document checks to be expected for verification purpose. Filling up HR forms and process 1:1 takes about an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward and within market range/demand

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation in August 2007.

Interview

This was an 8 hour interview for an entry-level (or slightly higher) position. I had several one on one interviews and two group interviews with the people I would have worked with. I also gave a brief presentation (30 minutes or an hour, I can't remember). Overall, everybody was very pleasant, and some people seemed to love their jobs while others did not.

Interview Questions

• What is the best book you have recently read?   1 Answer

I had another offer.