URS Corporation

URS Corporation Geologist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Geologist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation in May 2014.

Applied online, in person interview. spoke with four different project managers and was taken to lunch. informal interviews. was able to ask a lot of questions too.

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at URS Corporation in September 2008.

Met individually with four or five other employees/managers, as well as an HR person who explained benefits. Several days before the interview, I was asked that I would give a short presentation about relevant topic of my choosing. Most of the people I had spoken with earlier, and several others attended the presentation. Everyone was quite pleasant, did not grill me or test my knowledge, but this was an entry-level position.

Interview Questions
    • How has your educational background prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at URS Corporation in September 2009.

After several emails, finally got a phone interview, which went well. Just fairly general stuff. I was told at the end that they would call me back within a week. I never got a call back, even after I called back to check up and my phone calls were never returned.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see youself in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years.   Answer Question