Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS Corporation
- Project Manager (8)
- Project Engineer (6)
- Environmental Engineer (5)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (5)
- Environmental Scientist (4)
- Civil Engineer (4)
- Graduate Water Resources Engineer (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Geologist (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Business Development (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Logistics (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Cost Analyst (2)
- Water Resources Engineer (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Project Administrator (2)
- GIS Specialist (2)
- Planning and Scheduling Analyst (2)
- Human Resource Assistant (1)
- Senior Construction Administrator (1)
- Sensor Operator (1)
- Piping Engineer I (1)
- CM Specialist (1)
I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation in May 2014.
Applied online, in person interview. spoke with four different project managers and was taken to lunch. informal interviews. was able to ask a lot of questions too.
- What is your desk like? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation
Geologist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at URS Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2008.
Met individually with four or five other employees/managers, as well as an HR person who explained benefits. Several days before the interview, I was asked that I would give a short presentation about relevant topic of my choosing. Most of the people I had spoken with earlier, and several others attended the presentation. Everyone was quite pleasant, did not grill me or test my knowledge, but this was an entry-level position.
- How has your educational background prepared you for this position? Answer Question
Geologist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at URS Corporation in September 2009.
After several emails, finally got a phone interview, which went well. Just fairly general stuff. I was told at the end that they would call me back within a week. I never got a call back, even after I called back to check up and my phone calls were never returned.
- Where do you see youself in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years. Answer Question