URS Corporation Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was invited for a competency based interview at their London based office which used to be part of Scott Wilson's Group. My interviewers were two mechanical engineers. Basically no technical questions were asked. My interview is focused upon competency based questions which directs mostly at my current job responsibilities and my university projects' achievement.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me how can you communicate effectively with people in the office.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation (Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR person, mostly about fit and coursework as straight out of undergraduate Second round was in person. 2 on 1 with HR and Direct Manager. Asked usual questions about why I wanted to work for their company and what specific industries or trends interested me. Asked about my undergraduate transcript and some of the courses I took.

Interview Questions

• "I see you received an 'A' in [This subject], can you tell me more about that course and why you did well in it or enjoyed it?   Answer Question