URS Corporation

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

2.5

Graduate Water Resources Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at URS Corporation in February 2015.

I applied online through URS portal. After 1 month they contacted me for a telephone interview with the project manager.I did not have a HR interview. I had a 30 minutes phone call conversation where the questions were mostly technical and team related. I got a call from the HR within one week saying that I was selected for the next round which was a skype call interview with multiple project managers. As the job location was far from the place I lived, they wanted to complete the entire process on phone.They asked me questions for about an hour which were highly technical and a couple of them were related to my managerial skills.

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation in April 2007.

The Vice President spoke to me about the my objectives, what i want to do, what i did in the past . Then he spoke about the job, the company in general. The project manager was called in. He asked me about the type of job I was doing. He gave a detail description about the the type of job I am expected to do.

Interview Questions
    I asked to reconsider the offer made to me, then they offered me the salary to which I agreed to.

Graduate Water Resources Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at URS Corporation in November 2011.

After submitting my resume, I heard back from them within a month to set up a phone interview. It was really informal and with the head of the department I'd be working with. I could tell what I wanted to do and what they were working on wasn't a good fit, but the woman was still informative and open to discussion.

Graduate Water Resources Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation in December 2010.

There was a single in-person interview and a hiring decision was then made. I received notice a couple weeks after my interview that they had offered the position to another candidate. The interviewer was quite laidback and it was quite a casual atmosphere.