URS Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation in February 2009.

Had worked with staff throughout the company in a previous capacity, earlier in my career. A project developed that my skills and talents were recognized to be of value. I assisted in developing the position description, it was advertised publicly, and I was put through a comprehensive interview and background check process. Internal approvals and procedural requirements between local management and corporate HR took time to be patient about as internal requirements were satisfied and worked through.

Interview Questions
Very limited negotiation, on the one hand. On the other, as the position was developed pretty specifically, crafting the development of the role was a form of negotiation.