URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Phone interview with a Project Managers. Lasted about an hour. Asked questions about work experiences and classes. Talked about their job responsibilities and the company culture. Very laid back and was a get to know you interview. Not many technical or behavioral questions. The overall interview process was quick. They were flexible about speeding up the whole process and quick to make a decision. Employees are very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. Great office.

None

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in February 2011.

Interview was over the phone, people were generally nice and respectful.

Interview Questions
    The offer was not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in August 2010.

Group interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in November 2012.

Straight forward focusing on technical knowledge and relevant experiences. Background check conducted including referral engagement. Interview conducted by HR and in-country manager. Friendly without being aggressive. Document checks to be expected for verification purpose. Filling up HR forms and process 1:1 takes about an hour.

Interview Questions
    Straight forward and within market range/demand

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in August 2007.

This was an 8 hour interview for an entry-level (or slightly higher) position. I had several one on one interviews and two group interviews with the people I would have worked with. I also gave a brief presentation (30 minutes or an hour, I can't remember). Overall, everybody was very pleasant, and some people seemed to love their jobs while others did not.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best book you have recently read?   View Answer

I had another offer.