URS Corporation, an AECOM company Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014
Updated Apr 29, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in September 2012.

I was invited for a competency based interview at their London based office which used to be part of Scott Wilson's Group. My interviewers were two mechanical engineers. Basically no technical questions were asked. My interview is focused upon competency based questions which directs mostly at my current job responsibilities and my university projects' achievement.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me how can you communicate effectively with people in the office.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in November 2010.

Phone Interview with HR person, mostly about fit and coursework as straight out of undergraduate
    Second round was in person. 2 on 1 with HR and Direct Manager. Asked usual questions about why I wanted to work for their company and what specific industries or trends interested me. Asked about my undergraduate transcript and some of the courses I took.

Interview Questions
    • "I see you received an 'A' in [This subject], can you tell me more about that course and why you did well in it or enjoyed it?   Answer Question