URS Corporation, an AECOM company

2.5

CM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in July 2014.

Easy interview, one party was late, but I do believe I spoke to the wrong person who was one time regarding my past experience. He wanted his friend all along to get the job even though he possessed ZERO experience or knowledge about the job.

Air Quality Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

They asked me basic interview question and say i'm quiet fit in this position, but they cant offer me H1B visa, so they cannot hire me. But they do gave me good advices about how to apply to job in the future.

Project Engineer Interview

Applied on-line, received a call a few days later, asking about my qualifications. Not sure if my resume submitted was actually read. A month later I receive another phone call to schedule a phone interview. Had a phone interview two days later. The recruiter knew nothing about the position I applied for. I was asked if I had plans to get an advanced degree. My response was is it required for the position? No it's not required was the reply, not sure why that would be a question during an initial phone screen. Received notice a few days later the position was cancelled. Pretty unprofessional experience, not impressed with this company.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

I applied online and hiring manager called me after several months.
    the process took 1 week / Interviewed on the phone and took less than 30 minutes / Walk me through my resume.

Transportation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in June 2014.

Great interview with highly talented group. Had a positive interview that made me want to join team. Unfortunately relocation and merger with AECOM complicated the process. Once the merger is complete I expect this to create a superstar in Transportation Engineering.

Interview Questions
    • Asked how I deal with conflict management. Great question!   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in May 2014.

The interview was tailored towards basic troubleshooting and safety knowledge. Very open about what was expected from a worker, and the consequences for failing to following the 4790 maintenance manual.

Interview Questions
    • How would a supervisor handle a conflict between workers?   View Answer
    there was no negotiating, but the good thing is that the company hires within, so getting qualified in an important aspect in ensuring that you have the right qualifications when a position does become available.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Very forward and clear about the job position and salary.

Senior Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Two interviews. Possible the best interviews I have ever been on.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Clumsy not very professional.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

I loved the work culture and the interviews themselves. I was interviewed by two different groups - Geotech and Infrastructure. I decided to go with Infrastructure because the managers were so nice and the work seemed to be what I wanted to do.