URS Corporation, an AECOM company

URS Corporation, an AECOM company Project Administrator Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Administrator Interview

interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in February 2013.

The entire process consisted of two interviews: the first one with the actual hiring manager, and the second one with the team, which included other project administrators and an HR person.
I had a very positive experience with this company, and both interviews went well. Everyone from the hiring manager, to every team member and a front desk person were all very nice, and conducted themselves cordially and professionally at all times. I believe they gave everyone a fair shot at the job, an inference I am making based on intuition.

There weren't any difficult questions, and most were not of behavioral in nature, i.e. tell me about a time when... The second interview consisted of questions that each team member had developed on their own. Thus, each interview will probably be entirely different. It was about 3 weeks from my first interview until a decision was made regarding a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in February 2009.

Initial contact was directly from the hiring manager who requested an in-person interview. I accepted that request & met with him the following day for approximately 1 hour. I was called back to meet with a group the following day, and ultimately met with the Vice President and HR rep before having them make me a formal offer. I counter offered, and we negotiated a bit and I accepted their final offer. Started within a week.

Negotiated the dollars, the vacation, and the amenities: private office, laptop, ability to telecommute when necessary, which is great because I have a family. It was important to wait until I knew they really, really wanted me before even attempting to negotiate. I was satisfied with the outcome. In retrospect I probably could have squeaked out a bit more $$.