URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Updated Dec 10, 2014

1.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I expected considerably more professionalism and consideration of more than a decade of experience in lieu of a formal degree for what is essentially, a field position. The interview questions did not accurately represent the job at hand and the interviewer was not approachable to address anything other than what her script reflected. The epitome of a HR being disconnected from the realities of the actual work performed by the company.

Interview Questions
  • Asking how to deal with sexual advances.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation, an AECOM company

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Very forward and clear about the job position and salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

My interview was simple because they need a person with my skills. The VP is a stand up person and just expects you to do your job. Very easy to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in October 2013.

I was rehired using a telephone and web-based application process. I had been laid off the previous year and a client requested that I be rehired to work on a project. So the local office cooperated and expedited the hiring process because I was needed immediately on the project.

Interview Questions
    • None - they had already decided to hire me. There really was not an interview. I just filled out the web application and attached my resume.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I was hired back as a temporary at my old salary w/o benefits .

Was fun and very easy

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

You will be interviewed by the department Senior Project Lead/Manager, and then by the office manager if he is available and then you will find out if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your previous work projects and the obstacles you had encountered.   Answer Question
    You can negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in November 2008.

Good lead interviewer. However brought in a number of personnel that tried to dig for client contacts, even asking to provide clinet contact information.

Interview Questions
    • What was one of your most challenging issues on a project and how did you overcome/reolve the issue?   Answer Question

Did not trust all personnel completing the interview