URS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at URS in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was over the phone, people were generally nice and respectful.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was not negotiable

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at URS in August 2010.

Interview Details – Group interview.

Interview Question – Why are you good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at URS in November 2012.

Interview Details – Straight forward focusing on technical knowledge and relevant experiences. Background check conducted including referral engagement. Interview conducted by HR and in-country manager. Friendly without being aggressive. Document checks to be expected for verification purpose. Filling up HR forms and process 1:1 takes about an hour.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years time   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward and within market range/demand

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at URS in August 2007.

Interview Details – This was an 8 hour interview for an entry-level (or slightly higher) position. I had several one on one interviews and two group interviews with the people I would have worked with. I also gave a brief presentation (30 minutes or an hour, I can't remember). Overall, everybody was very pleasant, and some people seemed to love their jobs while others did not.

Interview Question – What is the best book you have recently read?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had another offer.

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!