URS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geologist Interview

Geologist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at URS in September 2008.

Interview Details – Met individually with four or five other employees/managers, as well as an HR person who explained benefits. Several days before the interview, I was asked that I would give a short presentation about relevant topic of my choosing. Most of the people I had spoken with earlier, and several others attended the presentation. Everyone was quite pleasant, did not grill me or test my knowledge, but this was an entry-level position.

Interview Question – How has your educational background prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Geologist Interview

Geologist

The process took 2 days - interviewed at URS in September 2009.

Interview Details – After several emails, finally got a phone interview, which went well. Just fairly general stuff. I was told at the end that they would call me back within a week. I never got a call back, even after I called back to check up and my phone calls were never returned.

Interview Question – Where do you see youself in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!

URS – Why Work for Us?

URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies worldwide. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at URS Geologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by URS employees and interview candidates.