URS

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Wayne, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at URS in April 2007.

Interview Details – The Vice President spoke to me about the my objectives, what i want to do, what i did in the past . Then he spoke about the job, the company in general. The project manager was called in. He asked me about the type of job I was doing. He gave a detail description about the the type of job I am expected to do.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked to reconsider the offer made to me, then they offered me the salary to which I agreed to.

Graduate Water Resources Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at URS in November 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I heard back from them within a month to set up a phone interview. It was really informal and with the head of the department I'd be working with. I could tell what I wanted to do and what they were working on wasn't a good fit, but the woman was still informative and open to discussion.

Interview Question – What are your tech skills?   Answer Question

Graduate Water Resources Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at URS in December 2010.

Interview Details – There was a single in-person interview and a hiring decision was then made. I received notice a couple weeks after my interview that they had offered the position to another candidate. The interviewer was quite laidback and it was quite a casual atmosphere.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last position?   Answer Question

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!