URS

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Intelligence Analyst
Indianapolis, IN

Interviewed at URS

Interview Details – Never Contacted. Never Interviewed. Watched two other individuals with less education and less experience get hired immediately. One of which has a relative working for the client. The only obvious reason I can conclude since I have yet to recieve a response to my inquiry: My race or gender.

Interview Question – No questions ever asked.   Answer Question

Transportation Planner Interview

Transportation Planner

Interviewed at URS

Interview Details – very easy interview process.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Question – demonstrate your weakness through example.....................................................................................................................................................................   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interview Details – Was fun and very easy

Interview Question – How much do we have to pay u?   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Project Administrator

I interviewed at URS in February 2013.

Interview Details – The entire process consisted of two interviews: the first one with the actual hiring manager, and the second one with the team, which included other project administrators and an HR person.
I had a very positive experience with this company, and both interviews went well. Everyone from the hiring manager, to every team member and a front desk person were all very nice, and conducted themselves cordially and professionally at all times. I believe they gave everyone a fair shot at the job, an inference I am making based on intuition.

There weren't any difficult questions, and most were not of behavioral in nature, i.e. tell me about a time when... The second interview consisted of questions that each team member had developed on their own. Thus, each interview will probably be entirely different. It was about 3 weeks from my first interview until a decision was made regarding a candidate.

Interview Question – What question have I not asked you yet?   Answer Question

Planning & Scheduling Analyst II Interview

Planning & Scheduling Analyst II

Interviewed at URS

Interview Details – Landing a phone interview is more about who you know than your credentials. Phone interview leads to in person interview with hiring manager and human resources manager. Negotiate your offer at least 5% because raises & promotions are slow your first year.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for URS?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer

Interviewed at URS

Interview Details – Applied to an online open position. Contacted by HR assistant and scheduled for a telephone interview and then a face to face interview

Interview Question – How much salary you are looking for   Answer Question

CAD TECH ( Junior ) Interview

CAD TECH ( Junior )

Interviewed at URS

Interview Details – Was initially turned down in ONLY interview.

Interview Question – Describe best and worst work related issues.   Answer Question

Senior Inspector Interview

Senior Inspector

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at URS.

Interview Details – Usually first you get interviewed by the client. If the client likes you then URS HIRES

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at URS.

Interview Details – First phone call with some basic question

Interview Question – all basic online interview question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offer very low salary

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Houston, TX

I interviewed at URS in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Office Manager, Vice President of Project and Vice President of Sales. Was brought on as Temp to Hire and was ask to come on board after three months.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest fault and what you do to improve it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at URS

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!

URS – Why Work for Us?

URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies worldwide. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at URS interview questions and advice. All 145 interview reviews posted anonymously by URS employees and interview candidates.