URS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multiple Interview

Multiple
Denver, CO

I applied online - interviewed at URS in May 2012.

Interview Details – I have now interviewed 3 times with this company for 2 positions in 2 offices in my area. For the first, I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then contacted for an in person interview. Had to fill out their form with all of my resume information a couple days ahead of time, then had the interview. Interviewer said that the HR person would contact me in the next week to get an overview of the benefits. HR did not call, so I contacted person with whom I interviewed. I received an apology and was told that they wanted me to interview with 2 project managers about a particular position on a project. That interview happened approximately 2 weeks later. At that time, I also met with the HR person regarding benefits. After 2 weeks of hearing nothing, I called the HR person with whom I met (who did not call me back), and emailed the HR person who originally contacted me 6-8 weeks previous. After a couple days, I was informed that the positions for which I was being considered were on hold as the projects were pushed to Q1, Q2 2013.

However, the positions are still showing up as advertised.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!

URS – Why Work for Us?

URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies worldwide. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at URS Multiple interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by URS employees and interview candidates.