URS

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Planning Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at URS in February 2009.

Interview Details – Had worked with staff throughout the company in a previous capacity, earlier in my career. A project developed that my skills and talents were recognized to be of value. I assisted in developing the position description, it was advertised publicly, and I was put through a comprehensive interview and background check process. Internal approvals and procedural requirements between local management and corporate HR took time to be patient about as internal requirements were satisfied and worked through.

Interview Question – What is your greatest professional challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very limited negotiation, on the one hand. On the other, as the position was developed pretty specifically, crafting the development of the role was a form of negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS

Worked for URS? Contribute to the Community!

URS – Why Work for Us?

URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies worldwide. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at URS Planning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by URS employees and interview candidates.