URS Planning and Scheduling Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Project Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (5)
- Civil Engineer (4)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Graduate Water Resources Engineer (3)
- Business Development (3)
- Environmental Scientist (3)
- Engineer (2)
- Engineering Technician (2)
- Environmental Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Geologist (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Planning and Scheduling Analyst (2)
- Cost Analyst (2)
- Water Resources Engineer (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Project Administrator (2)
- Civil Designer (1)
- Project (1)
- Engineer V (1)
- Human Resource Assistant (1)
- Senior Construction Administrator (1)
- Piping Engineer I (1)
- Ooerations Analyst (1)
Very Easy Interview
Planning and Scheduling Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at URS in November 2011.
Interview Details – Just a few general questions like
What are your future plans?
What is your work authorization status?
Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
Explain your experience in project controls.
What is more interesting to you? Scheduling or Cost control?
Although the interview was for Planning and Scheduling Analyst they were looking for someone for Cost Controls department too.
Planning and Scheduling Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at URS in May 2012.
Interview Details – First step is receibing an email asking for more information after you have applied. You then get a phone call to schedule a phone interview with a hiring manager. The interview is really relaxed. If you get through the phone interview you are invited to meet one on one and get an offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at URS