URS a company of AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.5

Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

Phone interview was quick and painless. Recruiter had prepared me for the areas to focus on for this particular role. the manager was far less experienced than I expected and was relatively new to the role at a few months - so they couldn't really answer the questions sufficiently.

Billing Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

Two step process with current employees. I felt as if they already knew who they wanted but were going through the steps to make it seem fair. The interview went well, I felt very positive, received both the one on one interview and the panel interview, yet did not receive the job. Asked later for pointers on how to improve interview next or for feedback that would help me to avoid any danger areas that I may have stumbled into, never received follow-up.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

Phone interview with a Project Managers. Lasted about an hour. Asked questions about work experiences and classes. Talked about their job responsibilities and the company culture. Very laid back and was a get to know you interview. Not many technical or behavioral questions. The overall interview process was quick. They were flexible about speeding up the whole process and quick to make a decision. Employees are very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. Great office.

None

Cvcx Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

So the process was easy for me because I was recommended to the hiring manager. He was kind and asked me general questions about my knowledge and understanding of maintenance concepst

vxvxcvxcvxcdd

Logistics Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

The initial interview was the only interview I needed to get hired. I simply went in well dressed with the attitude that I already had the job. I was asked a couple of minor questions about previous work experience. The one and only job related question I was asked was if I knew what an NSN was.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were just your normal run of the mill interview questions. Nothing too difficult at all.   Answer Question
    The pay and benefits package were so good who would need to negotiate it.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Haring was a lengthy process. There were two sets of interviews and the decision took several weeks. The interviews were conducted by several members of the team and were fairly routine.

No negotiations

CM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS a company of AECOM in July 2014.

Easy interview, one party was late, but I do believe I spoke to the wrong person who was one time regarding my past experience. He wanted his friend all along to get the job even though he possessed ZERO experience or knowledge about the job.

Graduate Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at URS a company of AECOM in July 2014.

Very straight-forward interview with the people I would have been working with. Don't over-prepare for trick questions like I did. Be measured and comprehensive. Chances are they are trying to gauge your communication skills and professional manner, not your specific knowledge. Be prepared to discuss accomplishments on your resume in a way that does them justice. I regret using the term "y'all."

Air Quality Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS a company of AECOM.

They asked me basic interview question and say i'm quiet fit in this position, but they cant offer me H1B visa, so they cannot hire me. But they do gave me good advices about how to apply to job in the future.

Project Engineer Interview

Applied on-line, received a call a few days later, asking about my qualifications. Not sure if my resume submitted was actually read. A month later I receive another phone call to schedule a phone interview. Had a phone interview two days later. The recruiter knew nothing about the position I applied for. I was asked if I had plans to get an advanced degree. My response was is it required for the position? No it's not required was the reply, not sure why that would be a question during an initial phone screen. Received notice a few days later the position was cancelled. Pretty unprofessional experience, not impressed with this company.