US Air Force Interview Questions & Reviews in Dayton, OH

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2011.

When interviewed for management position, I was asked what are my career goals, qualifications, experience, leadership development...nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly have to interview for specific positions and they are few and far between nowadays. Just be yourself, answer honestly, and you will probably be good.

Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wright Patterson AFB, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2011.

Since the position was a Direct Hire, I did not have to go through the normal process of applying through USAJobs which can sometimes be confusing and takes forever. With a Direct Hire position all I had to do was submit a hard-copy resume to the actual hiring manager and within a week I was called in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was pretty painless and did not cover any real technical questions. The interviewer looked over my degree and related experience, told me about the position and asked if I felt I had anything to offer the team.   View Answer
    There are 3 tiers of starting pay a person can start at based on the level of degree. I had a Masters degree but was able to use prior experience to negoatiate a starting pay at the highest tier (PhD level).

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at US Air Force in February 2010.

Takes a long time!

One way

Military Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at US Air Force in December 2010.

The process to become an officer in the US Military is long and requires a lot of patience. There is an in person interview, background check, multiple IQ / Competency tests, there is also a personality test. If you are accepted you spend either 4 years in ROTC through college or 3 months in intense "Boot Camp" Style officer training school. It's not easy but it is definitely worth it.

You don't really negotiate. You either want it and get it or you don't.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2010.

They assigned me here. No interview in the military.

Special Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

The process took 9 months - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2007.

A personality test and the on-on-one interview are the first things they do. Then you will take an IQ type test and your background investigations will begin if you pass that and HQ approves your package. Concentrate on the questions being asked and be completely forthcoming with your past. Do not hide anything or you will end up wasting their time and yours.

Interview Questions

Worked for US Air Force? Contribute to the Community!