US Air Force

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview Details – MEPs then Basic Training, followed by Tech School. This is more of a hiring process than anything. Most interviewing is done by the recruiter, who will see if you are willing and able to fill positions that are in need. Many of the positions that you want may not need to be filled.

Interview Question – Most questions are rather straight forward.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hampton, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Air Force in March 2009.

Interview Details – Make sure your sheets are clean, because you'll need a high security clearance to get the job. The hiring process is controlled by the recruiter who makes sure you're a good candidate and pushes your paperwork through to AFPC.

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation

Portland, ME

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Air Force in October 2008.

Interview Details – Medical review, ASVAB testing and contract obligation.

Interview Question – legal issues and substance abuse questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Difficult Interview

Fort Meade, MD

The process took 3 days - interviewed at US Air Force in July 2010.

Interview Details – Told to come in, but then informed I'd have to pay for polygraph test.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst

The process took 3 days - interviewed at US Air Force in September 2009.

Interview Details – Overall, this was a positive experience. I was asked mostly geopolitical analysis questions. We also discussed background experiences in certain global hotspots. They were also interested in whick intelligence systems I had a experience working with while on active duty to ensure I could adequately integrate with thos same systems on the civilian side.

Interview Question – What country or area do you think has the potential to significantly impact the US in the coming decade. Why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low.

Intelligence Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Air Force in December 2009.

Interview Details – Know your job be fleixible

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Know your worth and let them know you know your worth

Worked for US Air Force? Contribute to the Community!