US Air Force Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.6

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Speak to enlisted recruiter. Go to MEPS, take ASVAB, go through medical. Once cleared you will get a list of jobs you are qualified for and you select six of which you are willing to do and then you wait until BMT to see what you get. Additional qualifications may apply depending on the career field. Some careers required a TOP SECRET clearance which means you have to be squeaky clean and you will get a formal interview to verify you're squeaky clean.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Air Force (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

None. I chose the job I wanted before attending Basic Military Training (BMT). My credit score was checked to verify financial responsibility. A criminal background check was also performed, in addition to a battery of lifestyle questions. Finally, a medical physical was performed which included lifted a moderate amount of weight overhead

Interview Questions

• You are required to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test, and the results of this test will show you what jobs you are qualified for.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

There was no interview process. It was a matter of tracking down a recruiter, scoring well enough on the ASVAB test, passing the physical and making time to depart for basic training. This could be considered the hiring process. The most important part of the process is to do research about the Air Force, and ask questions to Air Force personnel on social media to ensure you have the best information available prior to speaking with the recruiter. Some recruiters have been known to 'blow smoke' or embellish specifics to new recruits.

Interview Questions

• Study for the ASVAB. This score determines the level of job you will have the chance to obtain going in.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

MEPs then Basic Training, followed by Tech School. This is more of a hiring process than anything. Most interviewing is done by the recruiter, who will see if you are willing and able to fill positions that are in need. Many of the positions that you want may not need to be filled.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Air Force (Fort Meade, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

Told to come in, but then informed I'd have to pay for polygraph test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force (Hampton, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Make sure your sheets are clean, because you'll need a high security clearance to get the job. The hiring process is controlled by the recruiter who makes sure you're a good candidate and pushes your paperwork through to AFPC.

Negotiation

NO negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Air Force (Portland, ME) in October 2008.

Interview

Medical review, ASVAB testing and contract obligation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Air Force in December 2009.

Interview

Know your job be fleixible

Interview Questions

• Do you work well underpressure   2 Answers
    • Give examples of multi tasking   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know your worth and let them know you know your worth

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Air Force in September 2009.

Interview

Overall, this was a positive experience. I was asked mostly geopolitical analysis questions. We also discussed background experiences in certain global hotspots. They were also interested in whick intelligence systems I had a experience working with while on active duty to ensure I could adequately integrate with thos same systems on the civilian side.

Interview Questions

• What country or area do you think has the potential to significantly impact the US in the coming decade. Why?   Answer Question

Salary was too low.