US Air Force

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Interpreter DTRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force in April 2009.

1. Contacting and Setting up the interview with the Recruiter
2. Arranging the time and place for the Personal Interview, and a Language Interview.
3. Arranging for 2 to 3 letters of recommendation from current and former superiors.
4. Have your last 7 to 10 years of performance reports.

Interview Questions
  • What would you tell your Supervisor right away that he needs to watch out for, with regards to you, personally?   View Answer
At first, it was a hearty yes, then there was a military paperwork problem, and they thought I might not be able to do the assignment, I thanked them for the incredible opportunity just to do the interviews, and meet so many people. A week later, I was called back, and give the great news, they just couldn't live without me. They had gone to bat for me, both internally and externally, and they made the assignment happen. Wow. How could I say no?