US Air Force

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.4

PAVEMENTS and CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT CRAFTSMAN Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Air Force.

Local U.S. Military Recruiting offices will talk to anyone to help you figure out your future and career decisions. Ask them any question your not sure and they will either answer or get you the answer.

Interview Questions
    • Background (previous employers, and previous addresses)   View Answer
    • Have you ever taken any drug not purchased over the counter?   View Answer
    No nagotiating is needed for military service

Flight Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Air Force.

Contact a recruiter, they are more that willing to accept anyone. When you are offered a job, don't settle for what they offer. Usually reciters will only show ons that are in demand and need to be filled, wait for the job you want. Keep asking for more job opportunities before committing and ask for available bonuses.

There is no negotiation for salary, ask for bonuses available, and if you have any colleague try to use it as leverage for early promotion.

Cyber Transport Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Air Force.

Weight and medical screening prior to enlisting in Sacarmento, CA. Drug test was conducted and I passed. Started process in May 2008 and attended basic training in October 2008 as open electronics.

Interview Questions
    • At MEPS, we had to lift weights over our head, don't know why but I did it.   View Answer
    No negotiaton, I signed up for 6 years since I didn't have any college credits so I could get E3 faster than those signing up for 4 years with no college.

E-5 SSgt Interview

Talk to an AF recruiter. You have to go to MEPS for Medical. You have to take the ASVAB to see what jobs are right for you. If you scored low on your ASVAB or the job that you want is not open, just wait a few months to take the ASVAB again or for the job you want to open because once your in with the job you came in with, it is hard to change jobs.

Interview Questions
    • None. Just Pass Basic training and do what your told to do and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Air Force.

Your prior work ethic and your rank determine your selection as Aircraft Superintendent. You don't need to submit a resume because you are already familiar with aircraft maintenance processes so you wont be hired unless you have the background in aviation. I was selected when a position came available.

Your get your pay based on your rank

Airborne Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Air Force.

Went in to a local recruitment center. Took the test for military entrance and was told that I could do any job. Read over all medical and pay benefits in the office. It was very easy. I would say to come prepared with all your life documents. Also if you are engaged, getting married prior to makes the interview process makes things go easier.

None

Air Force Pilot Interview

must be medically qualified and based on a merit system through you school/rotc program you will have a limited number of slots to be filled. their are also avenues through Guard/Reserve Units that will bring you in, employ you, and if you are qualified and they have a position, will send you to pilot training. Pilot training itself is a year long process that will undoubtedly be the most stressful year of your life but the outcome is worth it!

n/a

E-1 Airman Basic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at US Air Force.

Went in and signed the paper, two weeks later I was in Tx for basic. Then off to school to learn my job. Not much of a interview as a question and answer process to ensure you were capable of being a productive member of the unit.

None

Public Health Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Air Force.

You must see a recuitor. There is a ASVAB exam that is taken by all military branchs of service. google Air Force for more details in the future. No more needs to be said

E6 - Air Force - Technical Sergeant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force.

Recruiters help out tremendously when you are first looking to enlist in the Air Force. They walk you through the process of what is needed and make sure you are prepared. It is a scary process but rewarding and you know there is something greater about to take place.

Interview Questions
    • How hard is it to deploy and be away from your family?   View Answer