US Air Force Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.5

Comptroller/Financial Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Air Force.

There are several different avenues for entering the Air Force. As an officer, you can either get a commission through the Air Force Academy, Officer Training School, or Reserve Officer Training Corps. An officer requires a 4 year college degree and after entrance, you will be highly encouraged to obtain a Master's degree.

Interview Questions
    • To apply for a commission you must have letters of reference, but there is no specific interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Acquisition Manager Staff Interview

For Active Duty, position is managed by Air Force Personnel center and Active Duty applicant is placed on a different process utilized by the USAF. For Civilian hires are either internal or external, check USAJOBS for hiring opportunities. Intern programs available for Program Management depending on how individual enters government service.

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Air Force.

During the process there is a board review for selection. The best advise that I can give is just be yourself. Background review tells your interview everything they need to know anyway about yourself. Just be prepared to go into the interview confident and ready to serve your country.

Interview Questions
    • The process for selection is pretty simple. Testing is the hardest part of the interviewing process.   Answer Question

Heavy Equipment Mechanic Interview

had to submit a resume through the USAJOBS website, certain qualifications had to be met to get an interview. The interview was done by a board of 4 members. In order to qualify or be eligible for the job, membership in the NH air national guard was required.

Interview Questions
    • scenario based questions about how you would make safety related maintenance decisions   Answer Question

Airman First Class Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Air Force.

it took filing out paperwork in triplicate and alot of background checking. i had to have a phone interview with the commander and promise not to do that stuff again

2A771 Aircraft Metals Technology Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Air Force.

talk to a recruiter, if they are good they will explain the entire process and give you tips on how to make the experience better. if they don't its fairly easy to figure out on your own.

Interview Questions
    • the entire super intense background check is probably the most uncomfortable thing iv e ever gone through. I'd rather have another vasectomy than do that again.   Answer Question
    there is no negotiation. You walk in, the recruiter sells you on a career field, you sign paperwork, then you go to basic. thats about it.

Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force.

Do your research before you meet with a recruiter. Never go alone on the first meeting. Try to take alone questions to ask the recruiter, and ALWAYS talk to people on to get the negative and positive view.

Years ago!!! LOL

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Go to a recruiter, take the test and enter.... easy as pie. There is nothing you really need to do except be willing to join the military. You have to be willing leave you own comforts and be transformed into something more than you were.

Radio Operator/Cyber Surety Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force.

You must meet the specific height/weight/ and aptitude scores to be considered. You will then travel to your state's MEPs office where a multitude of test will be conducted to ensure you are fit for duty.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I would say the most important thing after getting all your education, license, etc... Is to make sure you have made connections with prior military nurses and had them wright you a recommendation. If you do nothing else that was the key for me. I was turned down the first time, then my friend from work wrote me a recommendation.

there was none except getting the position and location. Salary and benefits are set.